Monday, November 2, 2009

My New Nephew and Catching Up!!!

Wow! It's been a month since I've blogged! Whoa! Where did the time go? I have recently been inspired by my friend Dana who recently caught us up on her life over the past few months in a series of blog posts. So I haven't had nearly the exciting events that Dana's had (she got married to Michael, started a new job, just among the excitement of her life!!) but I have had a few worth sharing! So I'll split them up in about three posts over the next couple of days! Part of my excuse in not blogging in the past month is that I was in Central Asia on a trip for 10 days. That still doesn't account for the rest of the month but it was big part of my time away from my blog! But before I get to that post (let me warn you now that one will be long!!), I have to share more exciting news!!
I HAVE A NEW NEPHEW!!! Nolan Anthony joined the family (to Katherine and Mark) on Sunday, October 18th, mere hours after I returned from my trip to Azerbaijan! I had requested to Katherine to wait just another day or so (since he was past his due date by almost a week!) and the little guy waited until I was safely on US soil and at my house to make his grand entrance into the world!! I haven't met him in person but I'm going on Friday (with Laura) to see them! He's one cute kid already (that's a running theme for all my nieces and nephews!) He makes my count to 5 nieces and nephews (three nieces and two nephews now!) and I can't wait to get there to hold him and tell him know in person how much his Aunt Beck Beck loves him already! Don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures after my visit but for now I'll only bombard you with a few!!


Nolan Anthony born 10/18 at 10:54p CST at 7 lbs., 9 oz. and 21 inches long

Nolan's first Halloween! Is this kid cute or what?

Already an Irish fan like his daddy!!

No comments: