Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring has Sprung!!

I don't know about you but I'm so glad that spring is here! Despite the fact that today is cold and rainy, I am sooooo thankful that winter is behind us. Maybe it's the fact that six weeks ago, we had three feet of snow. But I am so thankful for the signs of change of seasons and new growth. I could get all deeply philosophical on you but I had to be at work early this morning so my level of inspiration is slightly low. However, I wanted to share a few pictures from yesterday's Marine One arrival on the South Lawn. It was so nice to be out there in good weather (hard to believe that was just yesterday) and to see trees and flowers blooming!!!


This weekend is girls weekend at my house and I can't wait!! Becky, Elizabeth, Missy, and I are going to have soooo much fun together!

I'm pretty sure he was waving to me and telling me to have fun with the girls this weekend! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooo

CarrieMarie said...

LOL I agree - he was waving to you & wishing you well! And it worked cuz it looks like you had lots of fun on your girls weekend!!